Our space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clock
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Pollock

THE Movie!!

+11
Paola Hernandez
Geison_Villalobos
Juliana_Valerio
Ernesto_Zamora
Christell
Jurgen Azofeifa
OrlandoSalas
Ruth Fdez
Flor_Corella
GuillermoLopez
Admin
15 posters

Go down

THE Movie!! Empty THE Movie!!

Post  Admin Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:01 am

SE7EN

Two detectives, a rookie and a veteran, hunt a serial killer who uses the seven deadly sins as his modus operandi.

Director: David Fincher
Writer: Andrew Kevin Walker
Stars: Morgan Freeman, Brad Pitt and Kevin Spacey

Details
Language: English
Release Date: 22 September 1995 (USA)
Also Known As: Pecados capitales
Runtime: 127 min

Source: imdb.com

Admin
Admin

Support sheet
Support Support:
THE Movie!! Left_bar_bleue30/200THE Movie!! Empty_bar_bleue  (30/200)
User type: 0

https://deya.forosactivos.net

Back to top Go down

THE Movie!! Empty Re: THE Movie!!

Post  Admin Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:07 pm

The seven deathly sins.

Lust
Lust or lechery (carnal "luxuria") is usually thought of as excessive thoughts or desires of a sexual nature.

Gluttony
Derived from the Latin gluttire, meaning to gulp down or swallow, gluttony (Latin, gula) is the over-indulgence and over-consumption of anything to the point of waste.

Praepropere - eating too soon.
Laute - eating too expensively.
Nimis - eating too much.
Ardenter - eating too eagerly (burningly).
Studiose - eating too daintily (keenly).
Forente - eating wildly (boringly).

Greed
Greed (Latin, avaritia), also known as avarice or covetousness, is, like lust and gluttony, a sin of excess. However, greed (as seen by the church) is applied to a very excessive or rapacious desire and pursuit of wealth, status, and power.

Sloth
Sloth (Latin, acedia) (from Greek ακηδία) is the neglect to take care of something that one should do. It is translated to apathetic listlessness; depression without joy.

Wrath
Wrath (Latin, ira), also known as "rage", may be described as inordinate and uncontrolled feelings of hatred and anger.

Envy
Like greed, Envy (Latin, invidia) may be characterized by an insatiable desire; they differ, however, for two main reasons:

First, greed is largely associated with material goods, whereas envy may apply more generally.
Second, those who commit the sin of envy resent that another person has something they perceive themselves as lacking, and wish the other person to be deprived of it.

Pride
In almost every list pride (Latin, superbia), or hubris, is considered the original and most serious of the seven deadly sins, and the source of the others. It is identified as a desire to be more important or attractive than others, failing to acknowledge the good work of others, and excessive love of self (especially holding self out of proper position toward God).

Admin
Admin

Support sheet
Support Support:
THE Movie!! Left_bar_bleue30/200THE Movie!! Empty_bar_bleue  (30/200)

https://deya.forosactivos.net

Back to top Go down

THE Movie!! Empty Nice movie

Post  GuillermoLopez Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:11 pm

I really enjoyed that movie; Morgan Freeman is my favorite actor and he played his part very well, as usual.
I'd like to comment that instead of killing John Doe, i would've made sure he suffered as much as Mills did.

GuillermoLopez

Support sheet
Support Support:
THE Movie!! Left_bar_bleue6/200THE Movie!! Empty_bar_bleue  (6/200)

Back to top Go down

THE Movie!! Empty Hello

Post  Flor_Corella Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:07 pm

Today, people do not see the difference between happiness and ecstasy. Create space in their lives who want to fill with caulquier banal thing. The film invites us to reflect and evaluate our lives, to know whether the path we take is the best for us or just destroy our lives.

Flor_Corella

Support sheet
Support Support:
THE Movie!! Left_bar_bleue16/200THE Movie!! Empty_bar_bleue  (16/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruth Fdez Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:41 pm

In my opinion, I liked the movie, because the way they cover those killed were very quick, did not let the viewer's involvement in the plot and give it more suspense.
Morgan Freeman is one of the actors who believe that for this type of plot is more. While Brad Pitt, well I do not consider the eighth wonder of the world, but I do not like in this film.
The plot was good and not give that "Happy Ending" which is always expected in the movies, also the contents of the seven deadly sins is a subject that can cover a lot and develop good patterns.
Ruth Fdez
Ruth Fdez

Support sheet
Support Support:
THE Movie!! Left_bar_bleue15/200THE Movie!! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/200)

Back to top Go down

THE Movie!! Empty Excelent Comentary

Post  OrlandoSalas Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:49 pm

Very Happy
GuillermoLopez wrote:I really enjoyed that movie; Morgan Freeman is my favorite actor and he played his part very well, as usual.
I'd like to comment that instead of killing John Doe, i would've made sure he suffered as much as Mills did.

I am totally agree with you, Morgan freeman is one of the best actors, not only on Hollywood, around the world. But Brad Pitt has proven to be a great actor for any role. Very Happy
OrlandoSalas
OrlandoSalas

Support sheet
Support Support:
THE Movie!! Left_bar_bleue31/200THE Movie!! Empty_bar_bleue  (31/200)

Back to top Go down

THE Movie!! Empty My opinion

Post  OrlandoSalas Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:00 pm

Well, this great movie has been an excelent proof of life. Nowadays the End of the movie, show a relity of live,
Everyone is vulnerable to being tempted to commit any of these sins, either by unavoidable causes, impulses as happens in the movie, or just for pleasure.

I think you should try to hold as long as possible.
Exclamation
OrlandoSalas
OrlandoSalas

Support sheet
Support Support:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jurgen Azofeifa Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:50 pm

Yeah I really liked the movie. It was pretty cool how that man worked to cover all his crimes perfectly without letting any proof that was him and how he manipulated the cops with the ones he left behind. I think its great that the movie is not like the typical ones that the cops wins.... the movie, as Orlando said, shows how´s it in real life and thats something that I like in movies.
Jurgen Azofeifa
Jurgen Azofeifa

Support sheet
Support Support:
THE Movie!! Left_bar_bleue17/200THE Movie!! Empty_bar_bleue  (17/200)

Back to top Go down

THE Movie!! Empty the movie...

Post  Christell Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:07 am

I really enjoyed the movie. It was interesting how the murderer made ​​known his reasons for committing the crimes. Building on the 7 deadly sins makes people think that if you really doing is right or wrong and even more so because the murderer is also recognized that a sinner.
Christell
Christell

Support sheet
Support Support:
THE Movie!! Left_bar_bleue7/200THE Movie!! Empty_bar_bleue  (7/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ernesto_Zamora Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:30 am

It is very interesting the kind of organization that Doe have to make the crimes, and also how he is the final victim and the last "sinner" doesn't die. And also the point of view of how a person that is a sinner also can judge other people and make their own destiny for example with the girl and her face. This is a great movie and also have a very good actors and actresses.

Ernesto_Zamora

Support sheet
Support Support:
THE Movie!! Left_bar_bleue14/200THE Movie!! Empty_bar_bleue  (14/200)

Back to top Go down

THE Movie!! Empty the movie!!

Post  Juliana_Valerio Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:54 am

A well developed plot, perhaps at times becomes slightly "slower" by dialogue abuse issue, but generally keeps pace very well run. I can say about the performances are top-level ... obviously starting with Mr. Freeman and supported by a young man beginning to emerge Pitt in their roles.
Another thing I like is the story itself, the concept of "the seven deadly sins" are so original deaths that generate a feeling among chills and admiration.

Juliana_Valerio

Support sheet
Support Support:
THE Movie!! Left_bar_bleue11/200THE Movie!! Empty_bar_bleue  (11/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  OrlandoSalas Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:44 pm

Ernesto_Zamora wrote:It is very interesting the kind of organization that Doe have to make the crimes, and also how he is the final victim and the last "sinner" doesn't die. And also the point of view of how a person that is a sinner also can judge other people and make their own destiny for example with the girl and her face. This is a great movie and also have a very good actors and actresses.

Yes you are right, in the begin its look like a complete disaster, but he demonstrates an ability to deceive and lead the detectives to his trap. Shocked
OrlandoSalas
OrlandoSalas

Support sheet
Support Support:

Back to top Go down

THE Movie!! Empty Se7en

Post  Geison_Villalobos Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:51 am

It was a very good film. I really liked all the drama of the movie. I really liked the interpretation that was given to all the deadly sins. And all of the punishment made by the killer to those sinners. Because nowadays all of us overlook and we do not realize all the ugly things we do.
Geison_Villalobos
Geison_Villalobos

Support sheet
Support Support:
THE Movie!! Left_bar_bleue19/200THE Movie!! Empty_bar_bleue  (19/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  Geison_Villalobos Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:06 am

OrlandoSalas wrote:... the movie shows a reality of life,
Everyone is vulnerable to being tempted to commit any of these sins, either by unavoidable causes, impulses as happens in the movie, or just for pleasure.

I think you should try to hold as long as possible.
Exclamation

I'm very agree!!!
I think that it's too difficult when something or someone push you to do something that you do not want to do. As Mills, who was tempted by Jhon Doe when he killed his wife.
It was a very exited part of the movie xD
Geison_Villalobos
Geison_Villalobos

Support sheet
Support Support:

Back to top Go down

THE Movie!! Empty The movie!!!

Post  Paola Hernandez Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:27 am

The movie is about how a man wants to take justice into their own hands ProQuad is already tired of people that he was not doing the right thing and not act like he wanted two detectuves then begin to follow the murderer until finally the wife of one detective dies at the hands of the murderer

Paola Hernandez

Support sheet
Support Support:

Back to top Go down

THE Movie!! Empty my opinion Se7en

Post  ErnestoValerio Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:32 pm

It is an American film film which tells the story of two policemen who are in search of a serial murderer. This show also provided through an serial murderer of the seven deadly sins with a very strong images. This is internet read this movie is a clear representation of black American cinema. I also think that this Director David Fincher knew how to choose good actors for this movie. And also I think it represents some of the problems that some people spend on this memento in the world.
ErnestoValerio
ErnestoValerio

Support sheet
Support Support:
THE Movie!! Left_bar_bleue20/200THE Movie!! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

Back to top Go down

THE Movie!! Empty Excellent movie

Post  juanmoreno Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:38 pm

It was an excellent movie. The movie had drama, suspense,and action.I think the theme of the movie was that good people can’t just walk away from the evil that exists in the world but must do what they can to resist and fight it.

juanmoreno

Support sheet
Support Support:

Back to top Go down

THE Movie!! Empty great

Post  juanmoreno Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:47 pm

GuillermoLopez wrote:I really enjoyed that movie; Morgan Freeman is my favorite actor and he played his part very well, as usual.
I`m agree Morgan Freeman is a great actor but in this movie he`s only do it his role and this role makes few demands on his experience and skill as an actor.

juanmoreno

Support sheet
Support Support:

Back to top Go down

Post  cesar_Arroyo Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:18 am

Geison_Villalobos wrote:It was a very good film. I really liked all the drama of the movie. I really liked the interpretation that was given to all the deadly sins. And all of the punishment made by the killer to those sinners. Because nowadays all of us overlook and we do not realize all the ugly things we do.

I agree with you. The most that i like about the film is the rawness that all the murders are shown

cesar_Arroyo

Support sheet
Support Support:

Back to top Go down

Post  cesar_Arroyo Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:26 am

juanmoreno wrote:
I`m agree Morgan Freeman is a great actor but in this movie he`s only do it his role and this role makes few demands on his experience and skill as an actor.

i agree i think morgan freeman is one of the best actors, because he knows how to exemplarize all the factors and situations related to each character that he performs

cesar_Arroyo

Support sheet
Support Support:

Back to top Go down

THE Movie!! Empty DA MOVIE

Post  Adrian Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:46 pm

The film shows something important, dementia coming to some religious, eager to see people suffer for their sins. The film is of high quality, very good suspense, with three actors playing their roles to perfection, and hope that the movie will help some people out of religious fanaticism. afro
Adrian
Adrian

Support sheet
Support Support:
THE Movie!! Left_bar_bleue12/200THE Movie!! Empty_bar_bleue  (12/200)

http://www.sandisblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down